Hayward "Beat The Heat" Promotion Rules
Please read all qualifications and details.
1. How To Participate: Promotion period starts 2/10/14 and ends 2/28/14. Purchase a new in-ground pool from an authorized, registered and participating Totally Hayward Pool (“THP”) Builder, including a new Hayward brand pump and a Hayward brand filter, and at least one additional Hayward branded product from among those listed here:
2. Heat Pump
5. Salt Chlorinator
6. (2) ColorLogic® LED Lights
Subject to verification of all eligibility requirements, purchasers are sometimes referred to herein as “Participating Customers.” Only authorized THP Builders with physical locations in Arizona may participate. Your THP Builder must submit your signed contract, name, address of pool, phone number of customer, contract price and all equipment purchased to a designated Hayward website on or before 11:59:59 PST on March 15, 2014. Hayward is not responsible if Builder fails to submit all required entry materials as specified, or if computer, electrical, transmission, mechanical, or other error of any kind occurs during submission and processing. Pools must be fully installed and operational as of close of business June 21, 2014. Sponsor shall determine whether a pool is fully installed and operational in accordance with industry standards. Sponsor’s decision is final.
2. Conditions for Obtaining a Refund: If the temperature at the Phoenix International Airport on July 4, 2014 (as reported to the NCDC/NOAA) matches or exceeds the record temperature of 118 degrees (F) set on July 4, 1989, Hayward will rebate to Qualifying Customers the sum of $10,000, subject to verification of Customer qualification (“Qualifying Customers”). The temperature in Phoenix, Arizona on 7/4/14 will be solely determined by the recorded temperature at the Phoenix International Airport (as reported to the NCDC/NOAA). (In the event that a Qualifying Customer’s contract price for his/her pool was less than $10,000, then Sponsor shall rebate only the contract price.)
3. Payment of Refund: Sponsor and its agents will determine at their sole discretion whether the conditions for paying refund as outlined above have been met and will notify Qualifying Customers via certified mail. Qualifying Customers may be required to execute affidavits of eligibility and publicity releases and to return them to Sponsor on or before August 8, 2014, in order to receive your rebate, sponsor shall have the right to inspect all building sites to verify pool construction. All rebates will be in the form of a check payable to the name(s) of the Qualifying Customer on the THP builder contract and will be shipped within 90 days of July 4, 2014. Qualifying Customers must pay applicable taxes, if any.
4. Eligibility: Promotion open to legal U.S. residents 18 years and older who own property in Arizona. Employees, directors and officers of Hayward Pool products and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Previous contracts do not apply.
5. Qualifying Pools: This offer may only be made to consumers by authorized Totally Hayward Arizona Pool Builders with physical locations in Arizona. This offer is available only for new in-ground, residential pool installations physically located in Arizona. Commercial pools, refurbished pools, after-market or retail sales do not qualify for this offer. This offer is only for new pool contracts signed between 2/10/14 and 2/28/14. Previous contracts are not eligible. Contracts pending but not fully executed as of midnight on 2/28/14 are not eligible.
6. Advertising and Promotion: Advertising and Promotion: Qualifying Customers consent to the use of their name and likeness in advertising and promotional materials for Sponsor and THP Builders in any and all media without further compensation except as may be required by law.
Hayward Pool Products
620 Division Street,
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
*Agreements signed February 10th - February 28th, 2014. Arizona residents only.