For more information, contact:
Phone: 908.351.5400 x4252
ELIZABETH, NJ (November 12, 2013) - Hayward® Commercial Pool Products announced that a Texas Heater Kit is now available for its Universal H-Series ASME Commercial Gas Heaters to ensure that the heater is compliant with boiler and health code regulations.
“Hayward continuously strives to provide customers with a superior purchase experience,” said Patrick Sweeney, General Manager of Hayward Commercial Pool. “The Texas Heater Kit is intended to complement the engineering and performance excellence seen by all Hayward heaters, while addressing some of our commercial customers’ unique market needs and requirements.” Earlier this year, Hayward Commercial Pool announced a three year warranty on both parts and labor for all professional installations on its commercial Universal H-Series ASME Gas Heaters.
The Hayward Universal H-Series ASME Gas Heaters are the flagship of Hayward’s H-Series line, with all high-end features that come standard and are considered ideal for new or existing commercial pool applications. The heaters combine industry-leading hydraulics, exceptional performance, energy efficiency and reliability - savings of up to 18 percent, with planet-friendly low NOx emissions.
Hayward’s Universal H-Series ASME Commercial Gas Heaters features include:
- A choice of four models (250,000 and 400,000 BTU, natural gas or propane)
- Patented Cupro Nickel Finn Plate™ heat exchanger with Bronze Header as standard
- Independent left or right side electric, water and gas connections
- 2" x 2½" CPVC flanged connections
- ASME pressure relief valve included as standard
- Electronic lock-out feature prevents unauthorized access to configuration settings
- Easy installation and service via access of single front panel
- Easy gas valve adjustment
- Easy dual voltage conversion with fuse-protected circuit boards
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor for professional installations
For more information, images or to schedule an interview with a Hayward spokesperson, please contact Gary Young at 612-247-8123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hayward Industries, Inc.
Hayward has been a global leader in the development and marketing of swimming pool equipment for both residential and commercial applications for almost 50 years.
The company manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System of advanced pool equipment designing innovative solutions to enhance the swimming pool experience. Our eco-friendly Hayward Energy Solutions® products employ advanced energy efficient technology to deliver environmentally responsible products with lower cost of ownership.
Hayward Flow Control serves industrial and commercial markets requiring robust, state of the art control products for managing a diverse group of liquids in process and water treatment applications.
Hayward Industries is headquartered in Elizabeth, N.J. For more information, contact Hayward at +1 908 351 5400