Hayward® Industries Launches New Commercial Pool Products Business
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Gary Young Scales Advertising 612-247-8123
ELIZABETH, NJ — Hayward®, the market leader in residential swimming pool products, announced the formation of the Hayward® Commercial organization. This newly formed business of Hayward Industries Inc. will focus on offering a variety of products, services, and support to commercial pool and spa facility owners and/or operators.
Founded in 1923 and purchased by its current owner in 1964, Hayward Industries, Inc. has built its brand as the leading manufacturer of superior recirculation systems for residential pools and spas and fluid control equipment for industrial applications. The company, whose technologically-advanced product portfolio includes state-of-the-art pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, automation, sanitization, lighting, and other general pool products, will be expanded to encompass a commercial line.
According to Hayward Industries President and Chief Executive Officer Robert Davis, the decision to expand into commercial was based on extensive market research and customer feedback. “While Hayward has provided a commercial offering throughout our history, this new organization will be exclusively devoted to developing, marketing and servicing a complete line of commercial products for aquatic facilities and businesses. This new team signals an unprecedented level of commitment by Hayward for the commercial pool and spa marketplace.”
Davis noted Hayward’s residential pool customer focus will translate into the commercial sector. “Our primary goal is to minimize a pool owner/operator’s stress – as it relates to the product’s cost, performance and maintenance. We are also concerned with the environmental efficiencies and sustainability for all of our products. Every commercial product will have the Hayward stamp of superior quality.”
The commercial organization, which will be headquartered in Rockville, MD, already has a slate of commercial products made with the same high quality standards and focus on customer satisfaction. Its technologically-advanced product line includes:
- All-Plastic Pumps from 5.5hp to 12.5hp that provide a state-of-the-art alternative to standard technology
- 30’ and 36” Gel-coated Fiberglass Filters engineered with advanced features to fit today’s demanding applications.
- Valves and Fittings, including the BY Series, TB Series and Compact Ball Valves, for applications where space, weight and durability are critical.
- CAT Controllers offering both unrivaled Chemical Management over pH and sanitization for chlorine, bromine or salt-based pools and POOLCOMM, an advanced Web-based management tool that enables remote monitoring and control.
- Commercial Robotic Cleaners that are designed to last and are backed by a nationwide network of factory authorized service centers.
- Sanitization Systems, including the Aqua Rite® electronic chlorine generator line, the world’s largest-selling alternative solution.
- Safety Products – featuring the exclusive combination of CAT controllers, the Stratum® Vacuum Release System and V.G.B. Act-complaint High-Flow drain covers, among others.
For more information, or to schedule an interview with a Hayward technical spokesperson, please contact Gary Young at 612-247-8123.
About Hayward Commercial
Hayward® Commercial Pool Products was officially launched in January 2010 by Hayward Industries Inc. as a business serving the commercial pool and spa market. Building on a 45-year heritage of producing high quality products for the pool industry and its reputation for customer satisfaction, Hayward's new business offers a line of technologically advanced commercial products for aquatic facilities and businesses. To ensure pool and spa operators keep their facilities running smoothly, Hayward Commercial also provides direct access to the continued support of a dedicated team of knowledgeable representatives.
Hayward's commercial products include a line of pumps, filters, valves, automation, cleaners, automation, sanitization, safety, and color LED lighting products. For more information, contact Hayward at (908) 351-5400.
BACK TO NEWS