For more information, contact:
Phone: 908.351.5400 x4252
ELIZABETH, NJ (May 30, 2013) - Hayward Commercial Pool announces the extension of its Universal CrystaLogic™ white LED lighting line to include a 500W equivalent light model making it the brightest in the industry for commercial pools. The all-plastic, low-voltage LED light features best-in-class brightness with incredible energy efficiency resulting in savings of up to 84 percent.
CrystaLogic was originally introduced in May 2012, and is considered to be a breakthrough as the industry’s first white LED pool and spa lights to be UL Listed for safe installation in virtually any niche. According to Hayward Commercial General Manager Patrick Sweeney, “The CrystaLogic line offers pool owners and operators an opportunity to drastically cut operational costs while delivering game changing performance.” He further explained, “The 500W equivalent is truly a 500W equivalent light, surpassing overall brightness of all other lighting models currently available for the commercial pool market.” CrystaLogic is exceptionally bright, remarkably efficient, resulting in energy savings as high as 84 percent over incandescent lighting. Potential savings when switching from incandescent lighting can be seen by using our CrystaLogic Lighting Calculator.
The entire CrystaLogic line is unique as it is UL listed to retrofit virtually all existing manufacturer’s niches, making it the perfect aftermarket upgrade product for lighting. The 12V, all-plastic light and niche design eliminates the need for both a bond or ground wire and GFCI. For new construction, the shallow design together with a new all-plastic Thin Niche, just 23/4 inches deep, allows niches to be mounted to the face of the rebar saving well over $150 in material and labor per light. Per niche savings can be calculated by using our UCL Thin Niche Calculator.
Key Universal CrystaLogic White LED Lighting Features and Benefits Include:
- UL listed to be installed in virtually any pool or spa niche
- Industry’s brightest 100W Spa, 300W and 500W equivalent pool lights based on each power rating*
- Use up to 84 percent less energy than incandescent lights and lasts up to 10 times longer
- Energy and maintenance savings can deliver a payback in less than two years
- 12V, 2-wire, all-plastic design with unbreakable lens eliminates the requirement for either a bond or ground wire
- Can be installed in a little as 4 inches below the waterline and upward facing without rock guard
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- 300 watt transformer available for all single or multi-light CrystaLogic installations
- 30, 50 and 100 foot cable models available
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are available in white starburst, black, blue, beige and gray.
* based on measured test data at time of print
For more information, images or to schedule an interview with a Hayward spokesperson, please contact Gary Young at 612-247-8123 or email@example.com.
About Hayward Industries, Inc.
Hayward has been a global leader in the development and marketing of swimming pool equipment for both residential and commercial applications for almost 50 years.
The company manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System of advanced pool equipment designing innovative solutions to enhance the swimming pool experience. Our eco-friendly Hayward Energy Solutions® products employ advanced energy efficient technology to deliver environmentally responsible products with lower cost of ownership.
Hayward Flow Control serves industrial and commercial markets requiring robust, state of the art control products for managing a diverse group of liquids in process and water treatment applications.
Hayward Industries is headquartered in Elizabeth, N.J. For more information, contact Hayward at
+1 908 351 5400 or visit www.haywardindustries.com