For more information, contact:
Phone: 908.351.5400 x4252
ELIZABETH, NJ (November 4, 2014) Hayward® has expanded its extensive line of automatic pool cleaning products with the introduction of two new suction drive turbine cleaners, the AquaNaut® 200 and AquaNaut®400. Available respectively in two or four wheel drive models to accommodate any pool size or shape, the new automatic cleaning solution has patented, self-adjusting turbine vanes to ensure maximum power at almost any flow, along with effortless debris management.
According to Global Product Manager Patrick Caty, both the 200 and 400 models feature patented adjustable roller skirts and robust tire treads that work in concert with a multiple pre-programmed steering sequences – creating enhanced climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability. “AquaNaut’s unique combination of design and technology ensure fast and efficient cleaning and obstacle management, while optimizing pool coverage,” he said.
The AquaNaut 200 travels 8 to 10 feet before turning, and comes with 33 feet of hose. The AquaNaut 400, which is intended for larger pools, travels 11 to 14 feet, before turning, and is equipped with 40 feet of hose. Additionally, three interchangeable throats allow optimization of suction performance and debris passage at lower flow or for larger debris. “This makes AquaNaut the ideal suction cleaner for use with variable speed pumps,” Caty said.
AquaNaut features include:
- Patented self-adjusting turbine vanes maximize power at any flow, allowing for easy passage of large debris.
- Multiple preprogrammed nternal steering sequences ensure cleaner covers both deep and shallow ends equally for full pool coverage. The AquaNaut 200 travels 8 to 10 feet before turning -- with a turning range of 90 to 450 degrees -- and comes with approximately 33 feet of hose. The AquaNaut 400, which is intended for larger pools, travels 11 to 14 feet before turning -- with a turning range of 90 to 540 degrees – and comes with approximately 40 feet of hose.
- Patented robust tire treads climb and maneuver obstacles with ease – especially main drains -- making AquaNaut ideal for all pool surfaces and shapes.
- Patented adjustable roller skirts allow the cleaner to maintain optimal suction when encountering obstacles.
- 3 interchangeable throats optimize of suction performance and debris passage at lower flow or for larger debris, making it the ideal suction cleaner for use with variable speed pumps.
For more information, images or to schedule an interview with a Hayward spokesperson, please contact Gary Young at 908.351.5400 x4252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hayward Pool Products
Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment in the world, with a significant presence in the commercial pool market that is continuously growing. Headquartered in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Hayward designs, manufactures and markets a full line of residential and commercial pool and spa equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, salt chlorinators, automation, lighting, safety, flow control and energy solutions.
The company, which has built its brand on innovation, energy-efficiency, safety and reliability, includes such brands as Salt & Swim® 3C, EcoStar®, EcoStar® C TriStar®, Super Pump®, ProLogic®, AquaConnect®, HeatPro®, ColorLogic®, CrystaLogic™, CAT Controllers®, AquaRite®, Navigator® Pro, PoolVac XL™, TigerShark®, among others.
Hayward products are sold throughout the U.S., Canada, Asia, Australia, Latin America and the Middle East. For more information, contact Hayward at (908) 351-5400 or visit www.haywardindustries.com.