For more information, contact:
Phone: 908.351.5400 x4252
ELIZABETH, NJ (October 28, 2013) The Int’l Pool | Spa | Patio Expo is presenting the Hayward Business School, located right on the show floor, November 12-13, 2013 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Hayward will play a major role in the educational conference program presenting the latest trends in the pool, spa and backyard industry designed to help attendees increase their bottom line and expand their technical knowledge.
“We are excited to be partnering with Hayward to offer the Hayward Business School at the 2013 PSP Expo,” says Tracy Garcia, CEM, Show Director of the Int’l Pool I Spa I Patio Expo. “Hayward is known for their quality and commitment to excellence with their products and services offered to the industry. We invite you to join us as together we offer this same level of quality in an incredible line-up of business sessions designed to improve your business.”
The Hayward Business School small group courses will be led by a variety of leading industry experts on such strategic business topics as optimizing profits, social media and digital marketing, and tough hiring decisions for easier management.
The courses, which are free for Expo attendees who have an expo hall floor pass, include:
Tuesday, November 12, 11 am to 4 pm.
- “Hire Tough, Manage Easy”with presenter Mel Kleiman, one of the nation’s leading authorities on recruiting, selection, and retention of frontline employees and the people who manage them.
- “Business Strategies” and “Business Ethics” with speaker Associate Professor Joseph Gilbert, who was honored with UNLV Foundation Distinguished Teaching Award.
Wednesday, November 13, 11 am to 4 pm
- “What It Takes To Make A Profit” with George Hedley, (also known as “The Construction BIZ-Builder”) a bestselling author of “Get Your Business To Work! Everything Contractors Know About Making a Profit!” and “The Business Success Blueprint series,” Hedley is a recognized authority on how to build a growing business into a company that consistently produces growth and bottom-line profits.
- “Buying Cycle Interrupted By The Internet - What Does That Mean to Dealers?” with presenter Clay Norman, of Clay Norman Designs, has over seven years of hot tub and pool marketing experience, plus added retail and sales.
- “Social Media and Digital Marketing,” with speaker Bruce Porter, Director of Marketing Communications, Hayward Pool Products, who is a marketing leader and has a record of driving sales by combining new, interactive digital media technologies with traditional marketing expertise. (The first 25 people who attend will receive a free gift.)
The speakers have been carefully selected to produce a high caliber speaker event. Each course is 45 minutes long with a 15 minute question and answer session following. To register, and for specific class times and descriptions, visit www.poolspapatio.com.
“Hayward is committed to the success of pool and spa business professionals,” said Bruce Porter, Director of Marketing Communications. “Beyond our commitment to quality products and customer service, we felt that we could make an impact by bringing some of the best minds in the industry together to share their insights on how to be successful in business.” For information about the Int’l Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, visit www.PoolSpaPatio.com or call 972.536.6350 or 888.869.8522.
For more information, images or to schedule an interview with a Hayward spokesperson, please contact Gary Young at 612-247-8123 or email@example.com.
About Hayward Pool Products
Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries Inc., is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment in the world. Headquartered in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Hayward designs, manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System, a full line of residential and commercial pool equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, sanitization, automation, lighting, safety and energy solutions. The company, which has built its brand on innovation, energy-efficiency, safety and reliability, includes such brands as Salt & Swim® 3C, EcoStar®, TriStar®, Super Pump®, ProLogic®, AquaConnect®, HeatPro®, ColorLogic®, AquaRite®, Navigator® Pro, PoolVac XL™, TigerShark®, among others. Hayward products are sold through a network of distributors and 3,000 Totally Hayward Dealer Partners throughout the U.S., Canada, Asia, Australia, Latin America and the Middle East. For more information, contact Hayward at (908) 351-5400.