Hayward Commercial Collection Named Aquatics International Most Valuable Products of 2010
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Gary Young Scales Advertising 612-247-8123
ELIZABETH, NJ — The new Commercial equipment range introduced in 2010 by Hayward® Pool Products has been named Aquatics International’s “Most Valuable Products of 2010.” The readers of this leading pool and spa industry publication cited the commercial line filters for their superior filtration and backwashing efficiency and the commercial pumps for their overall performance and quiet operation.
Aquatics International noted: “Hayward Commercial introduces a new line of commercial equipment, including all-plastic pumps ranging from 5.5hp to 12.5hp operation and gel-coated fiber glass filters in 30- and 36-inch diameters. The pumps are quiet, efficient, lightweight, noncorrosive and an ideal alternative to traditional pumps with cast-iron housing… Filters combine overhead distribution with a horizontal, lateral grid array. They feature longer cycle times and more efficient filtration and backwashing. Up to six can be configured in one bank.”
According to Hayward Vice President of Commercial Business Development Stuart Baker, “We are thrilled by the response to Hayward’s Commercial Group among aquatic facilities and businesses. This recognition from Aquatics International’s readers is just further validation that our commercial products and service are resonating in the marketplace.”
Hayward’s Commercial Group, headquartered in Rockville, MD, offers a full line of technologically-advanced commercial products, including:
- All-Plastic Pumps from 5.5hp to 12.5hp that provide a state-of-the-art alternative to standard technology
- 30’ and 36” Gel-coated Fiberglass Filters engineered with advanced features to fit today’s demanding applications.
- Valves and Fittings, including the BY Series, TB Series and Compact Ball Valves, for applications where space, weight and durability are critical.
- CAT Controllers offering both unrivaled Chemical Management over pH and sanitization for chlorine, bromine or salt-based pools and POOLCOMM, an advanced Web-based management tool that enables remote monitoring and control.
- Commercial Robotic Cleaners that are designed to last and are backed by a nationwide network of factory authorized service centers.
- Sanitization Systems, including the Aqua Rite® electronic chlorine generator line, the world’s largest-selling alternative solution.
- Safety Products – featuring the exclusive combination of CAT controllers, the Stratum® Vacuum Release System and V.G.B. Act-complaint High-Flow drain covers, among others.
For more information, or to schedule an interview with a Hayward spokesperson, please contact Gary Young at 612-247-8123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hayward Commercial
Hayward® Commercial Pool Products was officially launched in January 2010 by Hayward Industries Inc. as a business serving the commercial pool and spa market. Building on a 75-year heritage of producing high quality products for the pool industry and its reputation for customer satisfaction, Hayward's new business offers a line of technologically advanced commercial products for aquatic facilities and businesses. To ensure pool and spa operators keep their facilities running smoothly, Hayward Commercial also provides direct access to the continued support of a dedicated team of knowledgeable representatives.
Hayward's commercial products include a line of pumps, filters, valves, automation, cleaners, automation, sanitization, safety, and color LED lighting products. For more information, contact Hayward at (908) 351-5400.
BACK TO NEWS