MaxFlo VS Pump
ITEM # SP2300VSP
Taking the first step in energy efficiency is simple with the variable-speed MaxFlo VS. Offering up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed alternatives MaxFlo VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
VSPs are the ultimate way to save your customers energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps. MaxFlo VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5” or 2” plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
MaxFlo VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of aftermarket and new construction. Programmable timers and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pool pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as Title 20 and APSP-15.
Upgrade to MaxFlo VS and save your customers energy and money!
- Save up to 80% on energy costs when compared to ordinary single-speed pumps
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor design offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5" plumbing
- Integrated, programmable interface customizes speed, duration, and priming time
- Operates quietly, especially at energy-saving lower speeds
- Aligns with the entire Max-Flo line for seamless retrofit installations