ITEM # VRX100H
Stratum is a vacuum release system that monitors and measures pressure in suction lines in swimming pools and spas. It is designed to provide an additional layer of protection against body suction entrapment. Stratum VRS can be used in both residential and commercial pools and spas.
- Turns off power to the pump and vents the suction line to atmosphere
- Automatic restart the system in protection mode to eliminate nuisance tripping
- Capable of monitoring suction lines forsingle speed or two speed pumps, with or without a booster pump, that sharea common suction line
- Complete internal system test during every start-up prior to the monitoring phase
- During each star-up, StratumVRS adjusts to current operational parameters of the system
- Designed for use with single phase pumps up to 2 HP. Larger or 3-phase pumps require additional motor control equipment, for us with VR1000
- For use in suction lift or in flooded suction
- Seven-day programmable timer
- 0.4 lbs.
Vacuum Release Parts
VRX100H Fuse-Elecrical Replacement Parts