HCF Series Cartridge Filters
The Dual Quad-Cluster commercial HCF7030C cartridge filter system features a massive 700sq ft. of filter area providing heavy-duty, dirt-holding capacity and extra-long filter cycles. It will reduce operation costs and enhance the eco-friendliness of the facility by saving thousands of gallons of carefully-balanced, heated pool water per month through the elimination of backwashing.
Ideal for new construction or retrofit, the HCF7030C is able to accommodate commercial flow rates to 150 GPM. The filter exterior is molded from a glass reinforced copolymer material, capable of meeting the rigorous demands of the commercial environment.
- 700 sq. ft. of high performance filter media.
- Easy access to eight compact cartridges for fast, manageable cleaning
- Effective particulate removal of 10-20 microns vs. 20-40 microns with sand
- 2in or 2 1/2in connections with full 2in internal piping
- Noryl™ bulkhead fittings for extra strength and heat resistance
- Full-Size 1 1/2in integral drain providing easy access and fast clean-out and flushing
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom
- Combination pressure and filter cleaning cycle indicator gauge
- NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Certified