ITEM # C_CACA5K
Introducing the CAT 5000®, the world's first wireless, internet-based water quality controller employing both satellite and terrestrial communications to provide worldwide coverage. Now you can take advantage of affordable wireless technology and internet-based monitoring to put you in control like never before.
With micro-processor-based technology, the CAT 5000 offers unprecedented product quality, value and ease of use. Simply install the factory assembled CAT 5000 system and log onto PoolComm to activate your wireless account and begin monitoring. Using your personal PoolComm account, you can view water quality data, print charts and graphs, customize your settings and receive alarm notifications via email or SMS.
- State of the art microprocessor-based water quality controller with integrated wireless communications
- Eliminates the cost of installing and maintaining dedicated analog telephone lines
- With 4 different wireless communication protocols ranging from Wi-Fi®, Reflex, Cellular to Satellite, the CAT 5000 will communicate wirelessly, 24/7 from anywhere in the world
- You can monitor & maintain via web browser from any internet-enabled computer, mobile device, or PoolComm App for iPhone® and Android®
- 5-year limited warranty on controller; 2-year limited warranty on sensors
- NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Certified
PoolComm® is a revolutionary way to manage the water quality of multiple commercial pools and spas from any remote location. It allows detailed monitoring and adjustment of pH, ORP and more via the internet or mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions
|CAT 5000 Sell Sheet (LITCC5000A12)|
- Commercial pools
- Aquatic centers
- Water fountains
- Water features
- Splash pads
- Wading pools
- Olympic pools
- Water sanitation centers
- Aquatic theme parks